AccueilPortailChatboxCalendrierFAQGroupesLes EncyclopédiesRechercherS'enregistrerMembresConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two Legends : où la ...
Voir le deal

Welcome on the English Board !

+7
rauz
Titto
Ienpk
Coo
Mara
Haiyken
Répli
11 participants
AuteurMessage
Répli
Will be back soon
Will be back soon
Répli

Masculin Age : 34

Welcome on the English Board ! Empty
MessageSujet: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 3 Jan 2007 - 14:16

When you visit the English Board for the first time, and if you want to participate, I would like you to post some words here... Opinion about the section, presentation in english, suggestions, everything you want.....
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Haiyken
Chat de synthèse
Chat de synthèse
Haiyken

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 3 Jan 2007 - 15:06

It finally opened ! I'm so excited about this section's future. I hope that many members will also participate.

Don't hesitate to post new topics or give some ideas.
Mara
The Doctor's Companion
The Doctor's Companion
Mara

Féminin Age : 35

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 3 Jan 2007 - 22:35

This section is a very good idea, and I'm glad it opened... Finally!
I also hope that many members will participate. content
Coo
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Coo

Féminin Age : 34

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 3 Jan 2007 - 22:59

Mouhaha! (<-- universal phrase)

You did it, Repli! (it makes me think about The Peacekeeper Wars... when Aeryn says "You did it, John" with her loooow voice... mrgreen )

Anyway, I'm pretty excited too and maybe we should say to others that they don't have to be shy, come on people! Post in here! cool (*Damn, even in English she says the same stupidities!*)

I'm not so good at English, I make a lot of mistakes, but eh, we don't care... don't we?

However I'm pretty sure that we can't use the ''s' all the time. Haiyken, when you say
Citation :
I'm so excited about this section's future.
well, you can't, because a 'section' isn't a person, and the ''s' form is using for a person, like... Repli's section or Repli's addiction for chocolate (I don't know why I take these examples XD). Here you should say 'the future of this section'.

Well, that's all, see you on board!
Ienpk
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg

Masculin Age : 35

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 3 Jan 2007 - 23:34

At last! This section is finally opened!

Citation :
I also hope that many members will participate.

Don't worry, I shall participate.

Citation :
I make a lot of mistakes

You won't be alone. Perhaps I have already made a mistake (just one?)...
Coo
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Coo

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 0:00

Citation :
Perhaps I have already made a mistake (just one?)...

"I already have made a mistake" or "I already made a mistake"... I don't know, but "already" is before the verb. clin d'oeil

I think... my God, be sure I don't want teach anybody!
Titto
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg
Titto

Masculin Age : 33

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 11:00

Ohohohohoh!!

I'm the last (for the moment , and yes, even in English, I love this phrase mrgreen ).

This section looks very good, but I've no ideas for the moment... Embarassed .

So maybe see you later on other topics!

Ps : I'm certainly going to make lots of mistakes... like everybody here aarf
Ienpk
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 16:57

Citation :
"I already have made a mistake" or "I already made a mistake"... I don't know, but "already" is before the verb.

No, There is no mistake, here. My "présent perfect" is perfect... mrgreen
Coo
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Coo

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 17:12

Well, I'm sorry, I 've always thought it was before the verb. I need to learn my lessons better lol

(But it's holidays! *rage scream* aarf )
Ienpk
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 4 Jan 2007 - 17:35

Citation :
I 've always thought it was before the verb.

I don't think it's false, but there are more particular cases.
rauz
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
rauz

Féminin Age : 37

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMar 23 Jan 2007 - 14:38

It is about time folks! hopefully all my english years (one and a few months) at the faculty will help me ...

oy! so help me!

@Ienpk: Your sentence was "correct" ...

And I am really sorry but I have not the slightest idea about a future topic so far ... maybe later, who knows ...

see ya! mrgreen
Ienpk
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMar 23 Jan 2007 - 19:27

Citation :
@Ienpk: Your sentence was "correct" ...

What ? Correct ? Just correct ? ........... May be.

And me, I have no more english, this semester. Not enough money..... Not english since june, not english this semester.... Aaargh......
rauz
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
rauz

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMer 24 Jan 2007 - 14:32

Ienpk a écrit:

What ? Correct ? Just correct ? ........... May be.

It was just a joke referring to Laurence Boccolini ... I KNow, I have a bad sense of humour but, err, I do what I can ... mrgreen
Yaneore
Mercenaire Interplanétaire
Mercenaire Interplanétaire
Yaneore

Masculin Age : 40

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptySam 17 Fév 2007 - 20:00

I haven't seen this section since now. It's a very good idea.
But i want to say, first, that i'm not very good in english. So be (how can i say ?) nice with me ^^. I can improve myself, so, please, tell me if my sentences are not correct (and i'm sure that they 'll not be ^^).
I will try to begin a fanfiction in english. I will post it ... before the last century ^^
So thanks to you to have this idea.
http://stargate-worldofart.actifforum.com/
Coo
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Coo

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyLun 19 Fév 2007 - 16:50

You're welcome very happy (Yep, Repli, I answer for you, and? I do what I want aarf )

You don't have to worry Yaneore, I'm sure there're many people here who don't speak english very well (Yeah, me first! -don't care)

Anyway, I read english fanfictions, so I hope we... can? could? (What's the future of "can" again?) hum, I'd like to see yours.

And I have something to say (I'm sure Repli won't kill me for that... -mouahaha, I can see you frightened, Repli!). Well, we have an idea for a topic in this section (And I actually have another one) but we can't tell you what is it yet aarf
And, Repli, if you catch this message before me, we have to talk about it, it could be nice to finish it before we die, isn't it?
Répli
Will be back soon
Will be back soon
Répli

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyLun 19 Fév 2007 - 18:44

Indeed, we have a big project for this section of the forum ! But it's a big surprise. ^^ No I won't kill you but it's true, we have to continue our wonderfull work.

I think, the future for Can doesn't exist and we have to use "will be able to...".
Coo
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Coo

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyLun 19 Fév 2007 - 18:48

Thanks ^^

I didn't even think of that!
Artheval_Pe
Chief of Spatial Operations
Chief of Spatial Operations
Artheval_Pe

Masculin Age : 33

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptySam 24 Mar 2007 - 11:37

This section looks pretty dead...

Maybe we could consider doing advertissement on English forums, because if this section is just about speaking in English and correcting our mistakes each others, then it won't be very interresting...
rauz
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
rauz

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyDim 1 Avr 2007 - 17:42

I was thinking exactly the same thing ... maybe those who are also on English forums coulp speak a bit about it ... I'd try ... Wink
BiBiche
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
BiBiche

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMar 1 Mai 2007 - 12:40

Hello,

First, please to be cool with me, i am very bad in english... But i decided to improve that, so i'm here !!!!
Do not hesitate to correct me my errors.. I want to learn and understand!!
i has been here because of Rauz and Aybarra whose advise me to speak english in a field i like as Stargate !!!! So... peuh

I think this section is very interesting, it's a good idea, really !! Especially for people as me who are at war with tis linguage!!! It is a good compromise to improve!!!

Good, now you could destroye me because i'm sure to have done many errors!!! nerfs lol

Bye
http://stargatefiles.forumactif.fr/index.forum
rauz
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
rauz

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyJeu 3 Mai 2007 - 11:41

BiBiche a écrit:
Hello,

First, please be cool with me, i am very bad in english... But i decided to improve that, so i'm here !!!!
Do not hesitate to correct my errors.. I want to learn and understand!!
i am here because of Rauz and Aybarra whose advise me to speak english in a field i like as Stargate !!!! So... peuh what??
I think this section is very interesting, it's a good idea, really !! Especially for people like me who are at war with tis language!!! It is a good compromise to improve oneself!!!

Good, now you can destroy me because i'm sure I have made many errors!!! nerfs lol

Bye

ok corrections aside mrgreen I'm very glad to see you here.

keep going, it si not that bad ... very happy
BiBiche
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
BiBiche

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyVen 4 Mai 2007 - 20:46

Think you Miss, i will try !!
rauz
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
rauz

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptySam 5 Mai 2007 - 18:40

BiBiche a écrit:
Think you Miss, i will try !!

actually, "Thank you" would be much better. mrgreen

and, you're welcome. : :208:
BiBiche
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
BiBiche

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyDim 6 Mai 2007 - 2:00

sorry!!! oups Embarassed :sam:
Millstone
Commandant Cyborg
Commandant Cyborg
Millstone

Masculin Age : 38

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! EmptyMar 8 Mai 2007 - 22:32

It looks like I am late with my fanfiction. I may have been distracted by my student activities, but there is also the future MMORPG Stargate-Worlds and the guild I am a member of. And, guess what? It is an english guild. Why not a french guild? Because.. I want my roleplay and gaming to also improve a real life skill, the "speak english" skill.

As a part of my roleplay, I wrote a backstory for my character. I don't know if you are really interested in reading it, but I will post it there anyway.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Welcome on the English Board !   Welcome on the English Board ! Empty

Welcome on the English Board !
Page 1 sur 1