AccueilPortailChatboxCalendrierFAQGroupesLes EncyclopédiesRechercherS'enregistrerMembresConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

English shootbox

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Mat
Le Pharaon
Le Pharaon
Mat

Masculin Age : 34

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 0:58

Well, this aera is a shame for the forum, so, guys and girls, speak in english here, now! Or else... niark
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rufus Shinra
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Rufus Shinra

Masculin Age : 35
Localisation : Là où s'est déroulée la dernière catastrophe en date ~ Compagnon senior de la Confrérie

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 1:05

Or else what, little big man ? Don't forget who wields the stick here (you know, this band of not-so-brothers bent on taking over the world with a truckload of silly plans and a weapons-grade calculator).

Now, for something which doesn't require any translation :

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Hem, well, that's it. CSB rules this board. But, you must already know it, since we let you live (well, not YOU specifically, but don't worry about that, the super-killer ninjas-scientists are already on their way).
Mat
Le Pharaon
Le Pharaon
Mat

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 1:53

Citation :
Or else what, little big man ? Don't forget who wields the stick here (you know, this band of not-so-brothers bent on taking over the world with a truckload of silly plans and a weapons-grade calculator).
Excuse me! You talk to me? You fuck my wife? *searches a Garcia's smiley*

Citation :
Now, for something which doesn't require any translation :

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Hem, well, that's it. CSB rules this board. But, you must already know it, since we let you live (well, not YOU specifically, but don't worry about that, the super-killer ninjas-scientists are already on their way).
It's really amazing like everytime I robot (muah ah ah ah) , I take the control of a new place, CSB guys claims immediately the political power and make lies to tell again and again that they are always been there... It's very easy, CSB is everywhere since Big Bang and even before Suspect

Mouah ah ah, I hadn't written a word in english since the school, and I never had 10/20 , it's scary, Ho Valen, what am I doing here? Haaaa
Webkev
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Webkev

Masculin Age : 36
Localisation : ~ Surfant dans le subespace ~ Compagnon de la Confrérie

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 8:29

Citation :
It's very easy, CSB is everywhere since Big Bang and even before
There's no limit at our power.
CSB'rules must be applied in every section, every topic where SFFS's membres talk.

So, english shootbox, news in english!

The day before yesterday I went to the cardiologist to examine my heart. It is 100 % fully functionnal and I can make sport as much as I want.
Rufus Shinra
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Rufus Shinra

Localisation : Là où s'est déroulée la dernière catastrophe en date ~ Compagnon senior de la Confrérie

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 9:47

Citation :
The day before yesterday I went to the cardiologist to examine my heart. It is 100 % fully functionnal and I can make sport as much as I want.
Too bad you still use your Belgian-made brain. Hey, at least we still have people to laugh at, thanks to that (Well, you, and the guys on SGF, but you already knew it.).
Webkev
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Webkev

Masculin Age : 36
Localisation : ~ Surfant dans le subespace ~ Compagnon de la Confrérie

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 14:10

Rufus Shinra a écrit:
Citation :
Too bad you still use your Belgian-made brain. Hey, at least we still have people to laugh at, thanks to that (Well, you, and the guys on SGF, but you already knew it.).
... Mister Shinra, to reply to you, I will quote a famous Roman emperor : Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae.
Rufus Shinra
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Rufus Shinra

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 15:30

Yep, and we all saw what happened to the Roman Empire : it fell, faster than a traveller's hope when trying to find something else than fries to eat in Belgium.
Sapho
Gouverneur Planétaire à Mandibules
Sapho

Féminin Age : 94

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 17:14

May I flood here too ? I just wanted to say xD
Mat
Le Pharaon
Le Pharaon
Mat

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 17:15

No, you can't aarf
Sapho
Sapho

Féminin Age : 94

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 17:15

Obviously too late hi hi
Contenu sponsorisé

English shootbox Empty
MessageSujet: Re: English shootbox   English shootbox Empty

English shootbox
Page 1 sur 1