AccueilPortailChatboxCalendrierFAQGroupesLes EncyclopédiesRechercherS'enregistrerMembresConnexion
-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5

+3
harsiesis
Rufus Shinra
Rangil
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Rangil
Gouverneur Planétaire à Mandibules
Rangil

Masculin Age : 33
Localisation : Sur une station spatiale, à attendre qu'elle explose, comme les quatre précédentes.

Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptySam 23 Oct 2010 - 22:04

Je ne sais pas si je poste dans la bonne catégorie, mais je ne vois pas vraiment où poster ce sujet...

Babylon 5, on le sait, est une série dont la qualité d'écriture a été prouvée à mainte reprise. Je dirais même qu'il est difficile de l'égaler, même si Doctor Who possède de superbes moments, elle aussi. Vous sentez-vous capables d'énumérer les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 ? En voici déjà quelques unes que j'affectionne particulièrement :

- The universe began with a word, you know. But which came first ? The word, or the thought behind the word ? You can't create language without thought and you can't conceive a tought without language. (4x02)

- If you are falling off a cliff, you may as well try to fly, you've got nothing to lose. (4x02)

- You can't turn away from death simply because you're afraid of what might happen without you. That's not enough ! You're not embracing life. You're fleeing death. And so you're caught in between, unable to go forward of backward. Your friends need what you can be when you are longer afraid. When you know who you are and why you are and what you want. When you are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be. (4x02)

- Une prophétie, c'est un hasard qui se réalise. Sinon, c'est une métaphore. (5x02)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rufus Shinra
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Rufus Shinra

Masculin Age : 35
Localisation : Là où s'est déroulée la dernière catastrophe en date ~ Compagnon senior de la Confrérie

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyDim 24 Oct 2010 - 19:25

Évidemment, tout le monde ici sait qui sont les deux personnages qui alignent le plus de répliques mémorables.....

G'Kar : No one here is exactly what he appears ....

Londo : Something my father said. He was old, very old at the time. I went into his room, and he was sitting alone in the dark, crying. So I asked him what was wrong, and he said, "My shoes are too tight, but it doesn't matter, because I have forgotten how to dance." I never understood what that meant until now. My shoes are too tight, and I have forgotten how to dance.
Vir : I don't understand.
Londo : Nor should you.

Londo Mollari : Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met I had no power and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want and no choices at all. No choice at all.
G'Kar : Mollari. Understand that I can never forgive your people for what they did to my world. My people can never forgive your people. But I can forgive you.

Vir : Sorry
G'kar : Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead, Dead Dead, Dead. How do you apologize to them ?
Vir : I can't
G'kar : Then I can not forgive.
harsiesis
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire

Masculin Age : 46

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyDim 24 Oct 2010 - 21:13

La plus simple, la plus courte et la plus efficace: If you go to Z'ha'dum, you will die...

La plus belle: tout le speech de G'Kar cloturant la saison 3 dans Z'ha'dum justement
It was the end of the Earth year 2260, and the war had paused, suddenly and unexpectedly. All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath…waiting. All of life can be broken down into moments of transition, or moments…of revelation. This had the feeling of both. […] G'Quan wrote, "There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope. The death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender." The future is all around us, waiting in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born…in pain.

Le meilleur discours, Sheridan a un charisme de dingue dedans, jamais rien vu de pareil... là je mets plutôt une vidéo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdiSeulZ8s

Sinon très bons choix aussi Rangil, ce cher Lorien en a d'assez magnifiques effectivement 8)

Très bonne idée de topic very happy

Dernière édition par harsiesis le Lun 25 Oct 2010 - 21:01, édité 1 fois
Thyghj
Mutant Commun
Mutant Commun
Thyghj

Masculin Age : 43

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyDim 24 Oct 2010 - 23:50

Parmi celles qui me font toujours beaucoup d'effet quand je revois les passages, il y a celle-ci dans l'épisode 5x20 (Objects in motion) :

I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us... and part of us remains.

Et sa suite :

Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls, for as long as this place remains. But i will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

(Elle a d'ailleurs été reprise pour le générique de The Lost Tales, ce qui en fait une séquence d'introduction absolument terrifiante)
Rangil
Rangil

Masculin Age : 33
Localisation : Sur une station spatiale, à attendre qu'elle explose, comme les quatre précédentes.

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyJeu 28 Oct 2010 - 12:34

Dans l'épisode 2x09, "La venue des ombres" (on comprend pourquoi il a eu le prix Hugo, celui-là ^^), l'empereur Turhan a une réplique superbe :

The past tempts us, the present confuses us, and the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast terrible in-between.

Moins profond, mais qui fait toujours son petit effet, quand on connaît la suite : l'empereur, mourant, demande à voir un Vorlon, et Kosh apparaît un peu plus tard. Turhan lui demande alors :

Emperor Turhan: How will this end?
Kosh: In fire.
maverick
Larve Toxique
Larve Toxique
maverick

Masculin Age : 38

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyLun 10 Jan 2011 - 2:49

J'ai toujours beaucoup aimé la phrase de la présidente de l'EA durant la bataille de la Ligne: "Though Earth may fall, the Human race must have a chance to continue elsewhere. No greater sacrifice has ever been asked of a people, but I ask you now, to step forward one last time–one last battle to hold the line against the night!… May God…go with you all."

J'ai beaucoup aimé la tirade de Londo qui "conte" la guerre Terre/Minbar dans son palais: "The humans, I think, knew they were doomed. But where another race would surrender to despair, the humans fought back with even greater strength. They made the Minbari fight for every inch of space. In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would weep, they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones and then throw themselves without fear or hesitation at the very face of death itself. Never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable could help but be moved to tears by their courage…their stubborn nobility. When they ran out of ships, they used guns. When they ran out of guns, they used knives and sticks and bare hands. They were magnificent. I only hope, that when it is my time, I may die with half as much dignity as I saw in their eyes at the end. They did this for two years. They never ran out of courage. But in the end…they ran out of time."

La dernière réplique d'Ivanova m'a toujours beaucoup marquée: "Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future…and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future, or others would do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for one another, because if we don't, who will? And that true strength sometimes comes from the most…unlikely places. Mostly though, I think it gave us hope—that there can always be new beginnings…even for people like us."

Et je pourrais continuer avec certaines répliques de Garibaldi. Mais je dois dire qu'une réplique m'a toujours beaucoup marquée également, c'est ce répond G'Kar à Londo à propos de la place de quelqu'un dans l'Histoire:

Londo Mollari: So, how does it feel to make history, hmm?
G'Kar: You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it.
Barlbatrouk
Virtual Knight
Virtual Knight
Barlbatrouk

Masculin Age : 36

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyLun 10 Jan 2011 - 12:30

G'Kar dans l'épisode 1x06 (Mind War):
There are things in the universe billions of years older than either of our races. They're vast, timeless, and if they're aware of us at all, it is as little more than ants, and we have as much chance of communicating with them as an ant has with us
They are a mystery. And I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe, that we have not yet explained everything

What a beautifull way to die - as a falling star
- I guess you 're right"
http://www.myspace.com/l.a.p.o
maverick
Larve Toxique
Larve Toxique
maverick

Masculin Age : 38

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyLun 10 Jan 2011 - 14:44

Et pour ceux qui ont déjà vu ma signature sur SGF:

Michael Garibaldi: Nobody's ever been to the Vorlon Homeworld and back again. Yet she goes, comes back like she just took a trip to the corner store. And now she's working for Kosh. Is anybody else as creeped out about this as I am?

Michael Garibaldi: No you listen to me Zak ! This isn't a game. You'd better get your priorities straight and you'd better do it fast, because hell's coming five steps behind me ! And you don't want to be on the wrong side when it gets here !
Delenn
Homme-Lézard
Homme-Lézard
Delenn

Féminin Age : 42

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 EmptyJeu 10 Nov 2011 - 11:55

Je me permets d'exhumer le topic pour partager un petit lien... Sur WkiQuote, il y a plein de citations sympas de Babylon 5... C'est par ici que ça se passe.
http://mammouthalivres.blogspot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5   Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5 Empty

Les plus belles répliques de Babylon 5
Page 1 sur 1