AccueilPortailChatboxCalendrierFAQGroupesLes EncyclopédiesRechercherS'enregistrerMembresConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -34%
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 ...
Voir le deal
919 €

A newer insight into the twilight story

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Phenix Noir
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
Phenix Noir

Masculin Age : 41

A newer insight into the twilight story Empty
MessageSujet: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 15:10

So I just happened to spoil a bit of my so-called working time on the internet again and stumbled across both this section and some ridiculously funny - and angry- insight into Twilight. And decided to share the last in the former.

Don't read it if you were somewhat appreciative ot the story, ho please don't read, I wouldn't be called the "meanie" here - or at least, the cheerful meanie, not the angry overserious one, besides this one was decided a long time ago - by hurting someone pure feelings.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Rufus Shinra
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Rufus Shinra

Masculin Age : 35
Localisation : Là où s'est déroulée la dernière catastrophe en date ~ Compagnon senior de la Confrérie

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 15:39

Heh heh, pretty fun. Never read it, but it looks like the books are quite similar to all the ship fan-fiction the Stargate franchise was plagued with during a few years (until it lost its monopoly to the ship-to-ship fan-fictions). Ah, well, I won't discuss tastes of other people here, as long as their texts are correctly written.
Skay-39
The Vortex Guy
The Vortex Guy
Skay-39

Masculin Age : 34
Localisation : TARDIS 39th room (blit), on Moya third level, in orbit around Abydos (Kaliam galaxy)

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyMer 2 Déc 2009 - 22:46

Bwahahahahah, Black Phoenix, I loved that ! I mean, I read the Twilight saga, and I have to admit that I found it pretty sympathetic (despite of the fact that, according to the autor, every male that like this books is gay), but it's true that the story is full of commonplace and that the protagonists aren't exactly wonderfull. ^^
The over articles are funny too. ^^

« My name is Skay-39, an administrator… An enthusiasm wave hit and I got shot through a link... Now I'm lost in some distant part of the webniverse on a forum – a crazy forum – full of strange, geek life-forms… Help me… Listen, please. Is there anybody out there who can read me ? I'm being tyrannized by an insane fondator… doing everything I can… I'm just looking for a real life. »
Phenix Noir
Routard Interstellaire
Routard Interstellaire
Phenix Noir

Masculin Age : 41

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 0:26

Beware, Sympathetic is a false friend, use "good" or enjoyable instead
Skay-39
The Vortex Guy
The Vortex Guy
Skay-39

Masculin Age : 34
Localisation : TARDIS 39th room (blit), on Moya third level, in orbit around Abydos (Kaliam galaxy)

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 0:31

Gargl. This hurt.

« My name is Skay-39, an administrator… An enthusiasm wave hit and I got shot through a link... Now I'm lost in some distant part of the webniverse on a forum – a crazy forum – full of strange, geek life-forms… Help me… Listen, please. Is there anybody out there who can read me ? I'm being tyrannized by an insane fondator… doing everything I can… I'm just looking for a real life. »
Webkev
Roi des Petits Gris
Roi des Petits Gris
Webkev

Masculin Age : 36
Localisation : ~ Surfant dans le subespace ~ Compagnon de la Confrérie

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story EmptyJeu 3 Déc 2009 - 20:29

Funny paper you found there, Black Phenix.

I haven't read the books for now, but my girlfriend told me a lot about the saga. I'm not really enthusiastic about this saga. What I can say is that the movies are not bad (except some scenes are a little silly).

But this article is really funny. I will show it to my girlfriend (I think she's not going to enjoy it biglol )
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A newer insight into the twilight story   A newer insight into the twilight story Empty

A newer insight into the twilight story
Page 1 sur 1